I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 74 ~ Spring Cleaning



It's past midnight and I am in the middle of a spring cleaning binge. There's nothing like it to get the energy and ideas flowing in new directions. There's a feng shui concept that says if you move 27 things in your home, you can change your life and raise your energy levels significantly. (I know it sounds like new age hooey, but it really works!) Keep a notepad nearby after doing this exercise and you wont believe how many new ideas will flow into your mind!
I made this butterfly using a feng shui bagua. If you are interested in learning more about feng shui, check out my friend Vicky's website: http://www.lifedesignstrategies.com/about.html

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what happens if you make 27 butterflies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm, that's a very good question!
    If you decide to answer it yourself by making 27 butterflies, let me know!

    ReplyDelete