I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 52 ~ Infinite Hope



I have been trying to come up with a solution for the days when I don't feel like making a butterfly. I feel proud that I have been at this for over 50 days in a row now. Sometimes I sorta feel like quitting, but I am determined to continue! I decided that I could make use of quotes that I like and cut butterflies from nice paper to keep it really simple sometimes. This is handmade paper with flowers and leaves in it. On the back, I wrote this quote:

"We must accept finit disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." ~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

2 comments:

  1. I love paper with pressed flowers and leaves in it. The quote seems to be especially appropriate to your mood. Actually, mine, too. I'm feeling so depressed I can't stand it! And there's no reason for it. I started another painting which is actually a wonderful thing, but it also feel as uncertain as the rest of my life does. I hate feeling like have no control over my life. I think I better go take some drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. m, perhaps u could make more than one butterfly on days that ur feeling energetic! and then u can schedule your posts to come up daily still xxxx

    ReplyDelete