I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 49 ~ Paula Swenson



Today I had the distinct pleasure of working with Paula Swenson, who is the assistant to Marney Makridakis of Artellaland. We had a nice chat, and I was fascinated by the life she lives. She and her husband sold everything and have been traveling the world teaching English as a second language. They are currently in the Czech Republic, and their next assignment will be in Italy! What a life! I would love to do something like that someday!

1 comment:

  1. Very appropriate wings!

    You are already sharing wonderful things with your life, and you are fascinating, too. Look at you hobnobbing with Marney and SARK and their people. Man. I'm jealous. :O)

    ReplyDelete