I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 69 ~ Mother T



I heard from my friend in India today. Whenever I think of India, I think Of Mother Teresa and the many works of love she performed there. I have another friend here in California who got a chance to meet her when he was in India. He said he instantly felt he was interacting with greatness; that she beamed with love and approachability.
I love her philosophy on small acts of warmth and kindness that we can all do easily. Something as simple as smiling and looking into someone's eyes can change the course of a day or even a life. "We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." ~Mother Teresa
I send you a smile from my heart to yours.
Pass it on...

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job drawing her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bill!
    It was really challenging to draw those wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete