I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 62 ~ I'm My Valentine



I'm my Valentine
And that's mighty fine!
I toast myself
With a glass of wine.
I'm my own best friend,
And dig my company
There's no one else
On this earth like me!
I'll love myself
'Til the end of time.
I love myself
It aint no crime!
I say I love me
Every single day.
It keeps the bad dreams
And the doctors away.
It fills me up
So I can love far and wide.
I'm a new person,
The old me died...
I finally "get it"
'Tho I can't explain.
We all have to travel
Our own rocky terrain,
To get to this point
Where we're on our own side,
And finally sit back
Enjoying the ride.
Row row row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily.
Life is but a dream.

1 comment:

  1. I love me
    a bushel and a peck
    and a hug
    around the neck!

    ReplyDelete