I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 63 ~ Little Boy Blue



Today’s butterfly is my dear friend Bill’s grandson: Corben. I must admit, I sort of have a case of the blues today. There was a part of me wishing for a Valentine yesterday. I sent out several, but never got one in return. So today I feel kinda like Charlie Brown. I know, I know, I said I was my own Valentine and all that. And yeah, I still love myself…but it gets lonely sometimes.

Anyway, it’s hard to feel blue when I gaze at the undeniable cuteness of Corben.

And it’s hard to feel blue when I think of how blessed I am to have a friend like Bill!

PS: I almost forgot to mention that I am Corben’s fairy god aunt! Yet another reason not to feel blue! Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute I can't stand it! I'm going to post it on my blog with a link to this blog so people will come see all of your wonderful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete