I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 54 ~ Kai-fly!



While my friend Marney's foot heals from surgery, I thought that I would cheer her up with a butterfly of her favorite little man: her 2 year old son Kai. He was born in Hawaii and named for the ocean. He loves ocean creatures, so I gave him Octopus Garden wings! I colored them with crayon, using my least dominant hand, which is a way to access your inner child. While coloring, I listened to the first album I ever owned: The Beatles Abbey Road, and of course: Octopus Garden!
Kai is dancing in this photo. I am including a link to the song Marney, so he can cheer you up with a little jig! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQCwtVpXso

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A Kai-Fly! Go ahead. Make me feel bad. I still haven't sent cards to Marney or Kai.

    ReplyDelete