I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 58 ~ Pennies for my thoughts



I know, I know...
This is another weird one.
I was on the brain games site doing my daily workout, and I noticed that the brain is sort of shaped like a butterfly wing. (I'm seeing them everywhere!) So I did a drawing of the brain, and then in each little squiggle I wrote something that was on my mind. Then I went through and color-coded them according to what kind of thoughts they were. It was a creative and illuminating exercise, although not the best looking butterfly. Sez la vie!
Coming up with a butterfly everyday is a challenge. I'll just warn you now: there's probably going to be plenty more weird ones where this one came from. (my colorful but askew little brain! heehee!) Here's what I think: when you have the guts to share your art, even your weird art, something magical happens. You stop caring so much about what other people think. And you help others step out with their unique expressions too.
So share your weirdness with the world! We need more magic!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's stupendously creative. I posted some of my weirdness on my blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete