I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 97 ~ R. Crumb



I am reading the very thick and interesting "R. Crumb Handbook," all about America's favorite underground cartoonist: Robert Crumb. I have always loved his style of drawing, so I thought I would try my hand at drawing him. He's also a blues man, and has a band called "Crumb and his Cheap Suit Serenaders." Here's an awesome video I found of Crumb and his band live. The slides are all drawings by Crumb of his favorite blues men and bands he is into. Check it out here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAdb8pCfk7s

2 comments:

  1. This is a great site! I like the images in it as well!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always introduce us to so many great people!

    ReplyDelete