I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 92 ~ Riverdance Rob



Today's butterfly is a collaboration between me and my good friend Bill Charlebois, who is an awesome digital artist, writer, and all-around Renaissance Man. You can see his cool creations here: http://wjcsdigitalworld.blogspot.com/
Bill created this image of our groovy Irish friend, Rob. It seemed so fitting to have him here for St.Patty's Day! Rob is a dancer, so I gave him moving legs for dancing jigs. Since his arms don't move, he reminded me of a Riverdancer, hence the name! I actuality though, he is a very vibrant dancer who moves his arms and all parts of his body. See him dance here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIaxJgyQXgc
Enjoy this silly little dancing video I made of Rob, and have yourselves a safe and celebratory St.Patty's Day!

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO SWEET! HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY. EVERYBODY IS IRISH ONCE A YEAR XXXXXXXXX THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clover as wings is pure genius! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid me, I watched the video after I commented. Superb! The music was a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete