I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 39 ~ Create!



Marney Makridakis of Artellaland has asked me to do an article about my art studio for the February Journal Journey online magazine. My studio used to be my living room, but now I call it my "living womb" because it's a safe place where my creative dreams can grow and thrive. The walls are all collaged, so I took a close up of one of the walls and used that for the wings of today's butterfly. I also splattered it with paint, ala' Jackson Pollock.

2 comments:

  1. Ultimate cool butterfly. I'm not getting the Journal Journey Magazine right now, because Marney had given me a free membership but it ran out. I can't afford to pay for a membership right now, so I'll miss your article. Whah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will scan the article and send you a copy!

    ReplyDelete