I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 17: A Vibrant Year Begins Today!



Recently I was asked to come up with a word that would describe how I most want to feel in 2011. The word "vibrant" sprang immediately to mind. When I thought about the times I feel most vibrant, visions of adventure came to me. I would love to travel the world, but my current financial situation rules out any distant travels. I've decided to experiment with finding adventure in my everyday life. I've installed a compass in my heart that will lead me to experiences of adventure this year. Look out world, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Needle and Pins

    Needles and pins, needles and pins
    Sew me a sail
    To catch the wind
    Sew me a sail
    Strong as a gale
    Carpenter, bring out
    Your hammer and nails,
    Hammers and nails
    Hammers and nails
    Build me a boat
    To go chasing whales
    Chasing the whales.
    Sailing the blue,
    Find me a captain
    And sign me a crew
    Captain and crew, captain and crew
    Take me, Oh take me
    to anywhere new.
    ~Shel Silverstein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the blue
    she posted a poem
    and now I'm really happy
    for reading that tome.

    ReplyDelete