I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 29 ~ Alexander Supertramp



Of all the men who have passed through my life, he wass the one I regret losing. He was the one who got away. He was the one I had all of my adventures with...the kind of wild adventures you think of on your deathbed. Last I heard from him, he was in South Africa. Every-once-in-awhile I place a Craigslist Ad there just hoping he'll see it and contact me. His name is Chris Williams, one of the most common names out there, so I've had no luck searching for him on Facebook. His nickname was Alexander Supertramp. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone who knows him will see this. Tell him all is forgiven and I just want him back in my life...
On his wings I wrote some lyrics from a Dylan song:
"Sundown, yellow moon,
I replay the past
I know every scene by heart,
they all went by so fast.
If he's passin'
back this way,
I'm not hard to find.
Tell him he can look me up
If he's got the time."

This was our song: Midnight Moonlight by the Jerry Garcia Band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL0LoecE8ew

2 comments:

  1. Darn it all! I thought I was your favorite man. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're my favorite married man! How's that?

    ReplyDelete