I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 121 ~ Tera Warner



I just finished listening to WISH Summit, which is a 40 day program of inspirational speakers interviewed by Tera Warner. This year she decided to do the program for free, which touched my heart deeply. She interviewed amazing people like Maya Angelou and Marianne Williamson.
I love her interviewing style, and the wise morsels of her own that she shared while conversing with her guests. I wrote her to say that someone ought to interview her. I wasn't the only one who suggested this, and she complied! I was so inspired by Tera's interview. I've been studying hope like a subject in school, and her interview gave me hope. I especially loved her quote: "To the degree to which you have fallen, you can fly." I wrote it on her wings!
If you'd like to be inspired with a dose of hope, sign up here: http://www.wishsummit.com/

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the WISH summit this year! I am so glad i can go back and listen to the calls anytime i want - i love your tera warner butterfly too! so beautiful M! thinking of you & sending so much love

    ReplyDelete