I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 111~ Sleepy Butterbear


I don’t know why, but I have been so exhausted lately! I mean like fall-asleep-at-the-wheel sleepy! A friend of mine used to make these herbal spring tonics to energize and sip away the winter blues. I found one online I’m gonna try, since I already have a lot of the herbs here to make it. Gee, I hope it works or I may have to start drinking coffee again!

Today’s butterfly, or should I say “butterbear,” is quirky and misshapen, like the one who made him. He’s made from a blanket and an old pair of pj’s. It seemed to fit, since I’ve been so sleepy lately.

2 comments:

  1. Butterbear is adorable! He looks like the perfect butterfly to cuddle up with and take a nap.

    ReplyDelete