I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 4: Party Boy Butterfly!



Today's butterfly was created for my friend Rob who lives in Ireland! Since Rob is Irish, I used Celtic wrapping paper that I bought at a Highland festival many years ago. (I have such good memories of that day, so I only use the wrapping paper for very special projects! Rob definitely qualifies as a special project and a special person!) Since Rob is very into fashion and plaid, I gave him a second set of wings made from metallic plaid Christmas wrapping.
When I looked at him and asked if he was done, he said "Girlfriend, I desperately need bling and sequins!" So I gave him a jeweled crown and sequined wings. Satisfied, he said that he was ready for his close-up! So I give you: Party Boy Butterfly!
PS: Rob is an awesome photographer! Check out his blog here: http://joycomet.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I just love how you pay tribute to your loved ones via your art. Truly an irish wonder! Love Rob the butterfly! The crown really does rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Rob loves his glitter! Brilliant butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :O) THANK YOU SO MUCH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete