I'm creating a butterfly each day for a year! (for a very good cause!)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

#130 ~ Little Party Girl



I made this one for my best friend Sonya's birthday. It was made from a photo of me taken by my foster mother, Little Honey, when I was about 4 years old. I love this photo because it was probably the only time in my life that anyone was able to get me dressed up that way. I was a total tomboy and hated all things frilly and flowered. I warms my heart that she was able to talk stubborn little me into such a getup!

4 comments:

  1. That's you? So cute! You were/are always ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming by my blog yesterday and leaving comments about my paintings! I do appreciate what you had to say about them...and I will check out that jazz station!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you're Bill's like-minded soul : ) Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete